A Message to our Clients
Here at James Imaging Systems, our team is closely following the Coronavirus (COVID-19) as it continues to evolve, including the continuous evaluation of the latest information from public health agencies, such as the World Health Organization (WHO) (www.who.int), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) (www.cdc.gov) and local governments.
First and foremost, our hearts go out to all those who have been affected by the virus, and our healthcare workers on the frontlines helping those who have been impacted. The coronavirus has changed daily life for individuals, businesses, and communities across the globe. We are navigating these unprecedented times alongside you.
We recognize that our products and support are critical to your company’s successes. Providing best-in-class products, service, and support in the face of this new challenge remains our top priority. At James Imaging Systems, we believe it is critical to do our part to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19. We have put in place measures to protect our employees and clients, both for their safety and to ensure the availability of products and customer support. The following actions have been taken:
- We have invested in digital technology to allow our workforce to work remotely where possible and have sectioned off our offices to there are not more than 10 employees working in any branch or area of our Corporate offices.
- All of our Service Technicians are required to stay in the field and only respond to emergency service calls. We have set up a system to either send emergency parts directly to the client or restock the technician without having to leave the car.
- All service technicians will be wearing gloves during the repair and will wipe down the equipment with an alcohol based cleaner before and after the repair.
- We are offering alternate hours for service as needed
- Our inside Client Relationship Managers are still able to assist you with any questions or orders you may have.
- Our logistics and warehouse staff is still on location to ensure you receive your shipments on time.
- If you would like to see a demonstration on any equipment, we will set the trial unit up in your office so you can use it and run your applications on it. You will not have to travel from your office, and this will give you the opportunity to make an informed purchase decision.
- If you would like to order your product online with or without the assistance of a sales representative, you can visit our website at https://www.jamesimaging.com/.
- Attendance at all trade shows and conferences has been cancelled.
- Until further notice, we are restricting access to every facility to business-critical visitors.
- In addition, we have implemented site level training and procedures on comprehensive hygiene methods and practices to combat and minimize exposure to communicable diseases.
- Recommendations for social distancing have been communicated to employees.
- We have increased cleaning frequency in all our facilities including adding additional disinfecting to our bi-weekly cleaning routine.
- Our branch operations are open for business and we are fully stocked to support your account.
We have been in constant contact with our manufacturers and parts vendors for the last several weeks. At this time, we do not foresee any supply chain disruptions, nor have we had any reports to that effect. We have added between 2 and 4 weeks of parts and supplies to our inventory for high volume installed units. We will continue to monitor the evolving situation and notify clients proactively if any impact is identified.
We wish health and safety for you, your families, and your communities.
I want to sincerely thank you for your past business.
A Message from James Imaging's President on COVID-19
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to unfold, we are faced with unprecedented circumstances that are changing daily. James Imaging is keeping up to date with local, state and federal authorities to ensure the safety, health and well-being of our employees, customers and community, as they are our top priority.
James Imaging is a trusted business partner with a history of standing strong through challenging times. Our focus continues to be assisting our clients as they navigate the rapidly changing landscape of business.
Being available for our clients is part of our promise and values.
- James Imaging remains open for business
- Should conditions or restrictions around COVID-19 escalate, James Imaging remains capable of servicing our clients through technology tools and flexible working arrangements with our service staff and professional resources.
- James remains ready to address any document imaging need or service request you might have during this time.
We remain committed to serving you in this critical time. Thank you for your trust in James Imaging.
- James Imaging Hardware Cleaning Guide
- TOSHIBA Hardware Cleaning Guide
- HP Business PC Print Devices Cleaning Guide
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- Wisconsin outbreak tracking (DHS)
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS)
- Waukesha County Public Health